Used Cobra 19 DX IV CB Radio & Vintage Radio Antenna

Untested, used Cobra 19 DX IV 40 Channel 4 Watt CB Radio with RF Gain.  This Cobra radio was given to me my brother, a trucker, to add to my yard sale.  I have no idea if this in-vehicle unit works.  But if used for parts only, this is still a good deal.   - $10

Vintage used radio antenna for sale too.  - $3

I prefer to keep this as a set, but will consider selling items separately.

Manufacturer's Description:  The 19 DX IV offers full 4-watts of power and convenience features such as RF Gain, Instant Channel 9 and 19 in a compact design. Also, a Dynamic microphone for loud and clear communication, an illuminated full-function LCD display, PA system and rugged construction.



Product Data -
Price : $ 13 Price Before : $ 39.95
Status : Used Save :
 
Ratings : ****

Used Cobra 19 DX IV CB Radio - manufactuer image


Used Cobra 19 DX IV CB Radio

Used Cobra 19 DX IV CB Radio & Vintage Radio Antenna