I'm Still Taking a Break from the Thrift Store

... But I had to take the time to say  goodbye to G+  



I'm still taking a break from BJ's Closet.  Although I was not adding new products these past months, I was interacting with my G+  followers.  BJ's Closet Thrift Store is built on Blogspot's platform so I set posts to automatically post to my Google+ business page.

I had come across some interesting communities and, during my break, I became more active interacting with community members and my followers I gained from older posts.

Admittedly, I was still learning how to effectively use G plus to raise awareness of my site and promote my products, and I was beginning to appreciate its value.   In fact, I started to favor G+ over Facebook for the thrift store.

So, I was truly saddened when  Google shut down the personal version of Google+ earlier this month. For those that did not read my final post about how to stay in touch, I want to thank them now for following and sharing BJ's Closet Thrift Store's posts.  Goodbye G+.

When I resume building BJ's Closet Thrift Store's inventory, I will also resume building a community on Facebook.


Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay