I'm Taking A Break, But the On-line Store Will Remain Open


I'm taking a break from BJ's Closet.  As you may have learned from my profile, I'm a virtual administrative assistant.  One of my jobs is bookkeeping, so tax season is the busiest time of the year for me.  I also manage six websites and take requests for smaller projects.

Although I'm taking a break, the online thrift store will remain open.  That means you will still be able to make purchases through the shopping cart.  But I simply will not have time to deal with off-line transactions unless they are confirmed sales.  

Since opening the online store, I've been building the pages, inserting the products, as well as, installing and testing program gadgets to make your shopping experience an easy one.  Believe me, this is a time-consuming endeavor.  However, during this busy season, I will continue to update the site when I can.   If you have questions or problems, contact me.

Image by Jill Wellington from Pixabay